TORX SLOGGING BRAKE CALIPER WRENCH - M30
- They allow for the assembly/disassembly of the brake caliper fixing screws when working on the braking system.
- Used mainly on the front and rear axles of heavy vehicles.
- Even the most stubborn screws are released with the blow of a hammer on the end of the wrench.
- All wrenches are equipped with a ¾" square drive that also allows clamping, in combination with a torque wrench, according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Warning: pay attention to the torque conversion formula marked on the wrench by means of a laser (necessary because of the lever's extension due to the type of construction).
- It is no longer necessary to remove the lever of the steering control tie rod.
MB Atego, Actros/Kässbohrer Bus