For more than twenty years the company has been increasingly engaged on the international markets, constantly competing with the most qualified and structured European companies in the automotive filed. Consequently, in order to achieve successful results, the qualitative aspects become essential. For this purpose, Govoni policy bases it-self on the following points:
- Regularly supply products and services that meet all national and international standards, technical specifications and requirements of customers in relation to performance, quality, reliability and safety.
- A constant and continuous work of creation and design of innovative products, useful to the market and therefore recognized successful by the users who work using these products, thus giving our trading partners effective means to build together with us a solid and consolidated future.
- aintain and improve the company's image to all customers and stakeholders while minimizing the costs.
- Work in compliance with the laws into force, promoting and granting the health and safety of employees and all persons directly and/or indirectly involved with the company.
THE ACHIEVEMENT OF THIS POLICY IS BASED ON:
- An efficient and effective quality management system that meets the requirements of the Uni EN ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Approach for processes in order to plan, control and constantly improve the activities and the resources for their realization.
- Prevention of defects and continuous improvement.
- identification, analysis and monitoring of the internal and external context in which the company operates.
- Considerable knowledge, experience, and product awareness within the company.
- Full knowledge and involvement of all staff in relation to the improvement and development objectives established by the management of the Govoni SRL.
- Guarantee that all employees operate in a safe way and in full compliance with applicable laws and corporate standards, identifying risks and preventing accidents.
- Promotion of risk-based thinking at all business levels to assess and deal with processes-related risks and identify opportunities/threats.
- Consider our partner suppliers to share with them our needs and expectations and expectations of our customers.