- Use this tool kit to remove and refit slotted bushes properly. The slight conical grinding makes it possible to extract and reuse bushes without damage.
- The tools may be fit directly on the vehicle without removing entire axes components. Pressers may also be used on the workshop press.
- By means of the locking device and relating half-shells, bushes are pre-tensioned carefully and parallel to one another so they can be pressed easily into their seat. While the bush is often damaged using commercial tapered sockets, the assembly operations do not damage/deform/detach the bearing's cover when this locking device system is used.
- The half-shells are fixed securely inside the locking device so they will not slip out.
- The kit includes a wide selection of the most common applications with high market coverage. Other half-shell kits will soon follow to ensure the subsequent removal of the system.
- Due to the partly enormous forces required especially for removal, the use of a hydraulic cylinder is recommended. Our Govoni 17-ton hydraulic cylinder is therefore optimal for integrations.
Stroke: 43 mm
Dimensions: Ø90x155 mm
Pressure: max. 700 Bar
Hole: Ø20,4 mm
Connection: 3/8“ -18 NPT
Outside connection thread: 2” 3/4-16 UN
Ø 75mm MB Actros (stabilizer)
Ø 70mm MAN
Ø 68mm MAN (front spring) ROR, SAF
Ø 66mm IVECO Eurostar (driver’s cabin)
Ø 65mm MB Actros (stabilizer), Atego, Scania
Ø 63mm DAF
Ø 60mm MB/IVECO Eurostar (stabilizer), Renault Kerax, Magnum, Premium (leaf spring eye), Scania
Ø 58mm MB 3229 B, 652, 650/Volvo
Ø 56mm IVECO Eurostar (driver’s cabin)